Monday, November 5, 2007

Haha.Dare to take the test.

The Multidimensional Scale of Sexuality

According to my answers, it is likely that I identify as
Homosexual.

Complete set of results

Homosexual:
5
Past heterosexual, currently homosexual:
2
Homosexual with some heterosexuality:
1
Asexual:
0
Concurrent bisexual:
0
Heterosexual:
0
Heterosexual with some homosexuality:
0
Past homosexual, currently heterosexual:
0
Sequential bisexual:
0


Information

The Multidimensional Scale of Sexuality was devised by Larry Kurdek, B. Berkey and T. Perelman-Hall. It is an extension of the Klein Sexual Orientation Grid, recognising that sexual identities can change over time, people can identify with more than one sexual identity, and that asexuality is a valid sexual identity. The Multidimensional Scale of Sexuality was published in the "Journal of Homosexuality" in 1990.

Take the quiz

-----
My results shocked me. Huwwaaaat?! LOL.

1 comment:

Riche said...

Oooh... fun stuff hehehe.

Well, I'm straight. Except when I'm stressed hehehe.