Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Bluer Than Blue

Feelin` a lil under the weather today.

First day of my workweek. Will I still make it through the end of the week?

My sis is still in the hospital. No definite date as to when she'd be coming home. As a big sis, I got scared for her and the baby. She bled some and had an infection. I rushed over to the hospital.One scary ride.I texted my friends the minute I knew about her condition.Guess I wanted a hug, reassurance that everything will be fine,I asked for prayers for my sis and future niece to be safe. Amidst tons of calls during the midshift, they all replied. Thanks guys.

Wheng was offered Rej's job today. Better pay,better hours,better position. I am happy for her, but I sure am gonna miss her.I got used to her sitting beside me taking calls.And we'd make chicka the whole day. It would defintely be different without her here.

And yes, Chix.Missing her too. She's making a career move, moving to another company, to a job she wants. Same story.Better pay, better hours, better position. Sigh. Not all good things last aye?


I guess this is not my day.

First day of my workweek. Will I still make it through the end of the week?

12 comments:

russ said...

kamuntik ako maiyak dun. hehehe... i'm sure everything's goin' to be ok. i'll miss our shock absorber, too. hehehe...

Whengie said...

still can't describe my feelings... kinda sad! lam ko positive thing itetch... cguro may changes lang pro... hey! nde nmn ako umalis ng BFM. chix mishuu...ngayon pa nga lang!

Ice said...

sigh.tissue anyone?

russ said...

thanks, i have. hehehe... its a gud thing whengie kse d kn masyado mabubuska pag nandun kn. isa k nang autistic... may sariling mundo... hehehe...

Anonymous said...

congrats weng!! im hapi for u and also i am sad that chiqui will no longer be a part of us..yet i wish u chiqui gudluck!! =) for russ...my prayers for ur sis!

Bakemono said...

Im sure your sis will be ok. :)

Wow, Whengie ha. You'll be great jan sa new position mo. Dami kang back up kung may mang-gulo sayo. Hehehe.

russ said...

d ko po sis un. wala po ako sister. hehehe... kay ice un. hehehe...

Bakemono said...

hehe, sorry i should i have defined who's (whose?) sister i was mentioning. whee...

russ said...

it was not you bakemono. its for pao. hehehe...

Ice said...

Hehe.Nagkaron tuloy ng identity crisis.

russ said...

very controversial ang post na ito. more than 10 na ang comments. hehehe...

luvniulric said...

im sure things way better now ice.

wheng, missing you! u go girl! im proud of you!